- Sign up for an account at Statcounter to get your code.
- Copy the Statcounter code.
- Log into GoDaddy WebsiteDesigner (opens in a new window).
- Click "Website Builder/Instantpage" to reveal additional information and buttons, within which you should click 'Manage' button.
- Click the 'Edit Site' button, found on the right of the page.
- - Click Pages on the right
- - Click the page to add the code to
- - Scroll to the bottom of the page
- - Click the green + sign above the footer
- - On the right scroll down and click HTML
- - Click the gray/white box on the upper right
- - On the left click where it says "your code will render here"
- - Paste the StatCounter code into the "custom code" box on the right
- - In forced height put in 2
- - Click done at the top
- - Do this for every page of your site then click Publish
- After that your StatCounter code will be installed on your site
Your StatCounter will now begin recording visitor information and, if you chose the visible option, your counter will be visible on your GoDaddy Website Tonight site! (The image below shows a sample StatCounter.)
Sign up for a Statcounter account using our GoDaddy Website Builder installation guide.Try it for FREE!
Already a Member?
You can reinstall GoDaddy Website Builder on your Statcounter project.