- Sign up for an account at Statcounter to get your code.
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into your Weebly site (opens in a new window).
- Select "Settings".
- Click "Search Engine Optimization (SEO)".
- Enter your StatCounter code in the "Footer Code" area and select "Save".
- When you're done making your changes select "publish".
StatCounter is now active on your Weebly site and will immediately begin recording visitor information.
These instructions have been compiled and verified: February 2013
Sign up for a Statcounter account using our Weebly installation guide.Try it for FREE!
Already a Member?
You can reinstall Weebly on your Statcounter project.